ENGINE S/N C1J00314 • AR.NO. 241-9635
0 Since Overhaul
2005 CATERPILLAR C18 DITA MARINE PROPULSION ENGINE • RATED 600 HP @ 1800 RPM, ‘B’ RATING • ARRANGED FOR COMBINED SEPARATE CIRCUIT KEEL COOLING • CAT ADEM ELECTRONIC GOVERNOR • 24V ELECTRIC START • RH SERVICE FUEL FILTER AND OIL FILTERS • DEEP SUMP OIL PAN • 500 HR. OIL CHANGE INTERVALS • CAT PANEL W/ START-STOP & SAFETIES • SAE ‘1’ FLYWHEEL HOUSING W/ SAE 14 NOM DRIVE FLYWHEEL • ENGINE IS MARINE EPA TIER 1 IMO COMPLIANT • ENGINE HAS BEEN ZERO HOUR MAJOR OVERHAUL • DYNAMOMETER TESTED • PAINTED • DIMS: 7’-7” L X 4’-3” W X 5’-0” H APPROX 4500 LBS
We ship our products all over the world.
We not only sell used equipment, we also buy YOUR used generator sets and power equipment.
Our buying process includes:
- Collecting all relevant and necessary information on genset or power equipment/seller.
- Reviewing offered power equipment information and deciding if the power product fits Cashman’s needs.
- Performing a complete genset/power product inspection (possible costs involved).
- Verifying all liens are clear.
- Reviewing inspection / photos.
- Consideration of any repairs necessary and the costs involved.*
- Researching market demand / pricing.
- Putting a market value on the machine.
- Writing and presenting a formal offer to seller.
- Arrangements are made for payment to seller.
- Transport is scheduled or machine is picked up.
If genset/power product does not fit our used equipment sales/rental needs, Cashman can recommend our consignment program, Cat Auction Services or other possible options.
*All payment terms, logistics, trade values, and repairs are negotiable between Cashman Equipment and the seller per machine, per seller, per transaction.