2008 SULLAIR MOTOR DRIVEN AIR COMPRESSOR • Model DR13-200H • Rated 785 CFM @ 125 PSI • Variable Speed Drive • 200 HP, 460 Volt, 3 Phase • TEFC Flanged Motor • Built-In Circuit Breaker • Fully Automated Controls w/ Digital Gauge Package • Auto Start and Sequencing Capability • Phase Rotation Indicator Light • Hi-Lo Pressure Switch • 100% Oil Free Air • Air Cooled • Filtration To 0.01 Micron • Heavy-Duty Sound Attenuated Enclosure • Oil Field Type Skid • Fork Lift Pockets • Single Point Lift • 2½” NPT Customer Connection • Unit Has Been Regularly Serviced and Maintained By a Cat Dealer Since New With 7027 Hours Showing on Service Meter •
Mounted on a Jacobsen 2-Axle Trailer w/ Utility Box •
Unit Dims: 21’-9” L • 8’-6” W • 9’-8” H • Approx 13,500 lbs.
We ship our products all over the world.
We not only sell used equipment, we also buy YOUR used generator sets and power equipment.
Our buying process includes:
- Collecting all relevant and necessary information on genset or power equipment/seller.
- Reviewing offered power equipment information and deciding if the power product fits Cashman’s needs.
- Performing a complete genset/power product inspection (possible costs involved).
- Verifying all liens are clear.
- Reviewing inspection / photos.
- Consideration of any repairs necessary and the costs involved.*
- Researching market demand / pricing.
- Putting a market value on the machine.
- Writing and presenting a formal offer to seller.
- Arrangements are made for payment to seller.
- Transport is scheduled or machine is picked up.
If genset/power product does not fit our used equipment sales/rental needs, Cashman can recommend our consignment program, Cat Auction Services or other possible options.
*All payment terms, logistics, trade values, and repairs are negotiable between Cashman Equipment and the seller per machine, per seller, per transaction.