0 Since Overhaul
Caterpillar Marine Diesel Propulsion Engine’s *** 3 AVAILABLE *** Model 3412 DITA • Arranged For Keel Cooling • Rated 720 HP @ 1800 RPM • Equipped As Follows: Cat 10% Hydra-Mechanical Governor w/ Pos-Lock Governor Control • 4 Hole Engine Gauge Panel w/ Tachometer • Water Level Switch • 24v Electric Start • OP-WT Contactors • Sump Pump • Flexible Fuel Lines • Air Cleaner Adapter • SAE No. ‘0’ Flywheel Housing w/ SAE 18 Nominal Drive *** Engine’s have Been Completely Zero Houred Overhauled By a Cat Dealer *** • Serviced • Dynometer Tested • Cleaned and Painted • Dims: 7′-6″ L • 5′-0″ W • 5′-10″ H • Approx 7,000 LBS. ***
We ship our products all over the world.
We not only sell used equipment, we also buy YOUR used generator sets and power equipment.
Our buying process includes:
- Collecting all relevant and necessary information on genset or power equipment/seller.
- Reviewing offered power equipment information and deciding if the power product fits Cashman’s needs.
- Performing a complete genset/power product inspection (possible costs involved).
- Verifying all liens are clear.
- Reviewing inspection / photos.
- Consideration of any repairs necessary and the costs involved.*
- Researching market demand / pricing.
- Putting a market value on the machine.
- Writing and presenting a formal offer to seller.
- Arrangements are made for payment to seller.
- Transport is scheduled or machine is picked up.
If genset/power product does not fit our used equipment sales/rental needs, Cashman can recommend our consignment program, Cat Auction Services or other possible options.
*All payment terms, logistics, trade values, and repairs are negotiable between Cashman Equipment and the seller per machine, per seller, per transaction.