Model Information:MultiQuip Light Tower
We ship our products all over the world.
We not only sell used equipment, we also buy YOUR used generator sets and power equipment.
Our buying process includes:
- Collecting all relevant and necessary information on genset or power equipment/seller.
- Reviewing offered power equipment information and deciding if the power product fits Cashman’s needs.
- Performing a complete genset/power product inspection (possible costs involved).
- Verifying all liens are clear.
- Reviewing inspection / photos.
- Consideration of any repairs necessary and the costs involved.*
- Researching market demand / pricing.
- Putting a market value on the machine.
- Writing and presenting a formal offer to seller.
- Arrangements are made for payment to seller.
- Transport is scheduled or machine is picked up.
If genset/power product does not fit our used equipment sales/rental needs, Cashman can recommend our consignment program, Cat Auction Services or other possible options.
*All payment terms, logistics, trade values, and repairs are negotiable between Cashman Equipment and the seller per machine, per seller, per transaction.